What Support You can get from me
You are a House, New Disco or Techno producer and you wish for your music to sound as good as your idols. You want enthusiastic feedback from fans. You want interest from promoters and labels and more requests than you can accept. You want to be free and make a living from your music.
And deep inside you realize that you have doubts. Can I even do that? Am I not chasing an illusion with the desire to make music? Should I have listened to my parents and society and concentrated on something down-to-earth?
You may ask yourself, how can I bring my tracks to this professional level? Who can I trust for that?
Here is how I can support you:
Discover the truest potential of your music and let me professionally mix and refine it.
What separates me from other competitors is that I not only listen to your music very carefully, but also to you. With question structures developed from my background as an NLP trainer and coach, we define together the essence of you and your music.
Based on these discoveries I mix your music using high-precision coaxial horn speakers, Audeze headphones, and a sophisticated combination of vintage mixing consoles and outstanding plug-ins, so that your message is conveyed in the best possible way.
When you work with me your music will have such impact that you will be fully satisfied and confident to release it with pride.
Request a quote
Learn more about me
I can not only support you in musical, technical and organisational skills, but also accompany you much more deeply.
With my coaching you will find ways to develop your natural access to flow-states and use them for you. You have probably experienced that you were not able to solve a problem at first and then, with some distance, in an everyday situation spontaniously the solutions came to your mind. For example, in the shower, while eating or doing sports. Exactly these are flow-states. Maybe you can already imagine how useful it would be to be in such flow states more often and longer...
And that is exactly where my coaching concept comes in. Not only will you increase your creative output massively, but also become satisfied and fulfilled from within.
So discover the true potential of your art and let me support you in taking you and your music to the next level. Check out my Website for Creativity-Coaching to find out more about it.
- Comme Si (Honey Dijon Remix) - Mixed Christine And The Queens 6:35
- CET - Mixed Neu Verboten 5:36
- We Trance Fair - Mixed Neu Verboten 4:12
- Early Bab - Mixed Neu Verboten 6:15
- Are You Ready - Mixed Mewa & Clara Zeta 5:31
- No Fool - Produced & Mixed Kinsuby 6:09
- Nobila - Produced & Mixed Stuby & Sarah Wild 6:53
- Purple Quatro - Produced & Mixed Kinsuby 4:30
- Volante - Produced & Mixed Stuby & Sarah Wild 7:15
- Closer - Produced & Mixed Stuby 6:18
- Planet Soul - Produced & Mixed Stuby & Sarah Wild 7:40
Hey, I am Georg Stuby. I believe that anyone who really wants it can create music with which he is happy and satisfied.
A few years ago I was in exactly this situation:
- I didn't know why my productions didn't sound like those of my role models
- I watched hundreds of YouTube tutorials and tried out many things, but nothing lead to a big difference
- Even after buying many plugins and devices, the sound of my music didn’t sound finished or professional and I often doubted myself and my music
- My environment did not understand and support the mindset for musicians and self-employed people. I had many existential fears and wondered if I could ever live from my art.
I have been making music for over 25 years, but at first I didn't dare to build my life on it. That changed when I almost died in a car accident at the age of 22. After that I asked myself what my sense of life is. My answer: To enrich my life and the lives of others with music.
To achieve this goal, I have gradually built up the necessary mindsets and skills. On the musical level, I laid the foundations with a degree in sound engineering, refined them in several years of coaching from Dr. Techno, Nicholas Bougaieff, and gold-plated them with producer-coach Mike Monday.
In my experience, music-skills are only one part of a successful creative life. Quincy Jones said, "Your music can never be more than you are as a human being." To develeop this human being I first studied communication science, philosophy and management economics. Afterwards I was trained by Germany's NLP-Veteran Chris Mulzer to become an NLP trainer and rounded off these skills with the 3-Principles approach in professional mentoring with Dr. Bill Pettit.
Today I work on my music every day as a producer and release several times a year on my own labels. I have played gigs all over the world from Burning Man to Glastonbury Festival.
As a coach, I help artists to be happy and satisfied and help them build the music of their dreams. I also teach workshops at respected music schools in Germany and Switzerland. And many producers entrust me with their mixdowns, for example A-Listers such as Honey Dijon.
Today I can proudly say that I have built up a business in the creative sector that I can live on comfortably and that fullfills me.
Request a quote
Request a quote
Let me show you the process in order to give you maximal transparancy:
- Fill out the Quote Request Form.
- I contact you. We can first get to know each other in a free conversation and get more clarity how I can support you best.
- I will make you an offer and guide you in finding a "Yes" or a "No".
- Given it is a "Yes" you pay in advance
- I send you a video explaining exactly how to send me your project.
- We find a date for a 30 minute coaching session. I ask you many questions. That way we find out how your track has to sound like to make you fully satisfied.
- I mix your track.
- I send you the mix. If you want to change anything that is completly fine. 3 revisions are included.
- You love the result and get the mix in all resolutions you need.
Sounds good? Then fill you out the form now 🙂